In this course, student will try to learn about: Basic data types of Python: Number and Strings and various operations over it, Concept of Decision making and Loops, Various collection data types: List, Tuple, Sets, Dictionary and various operation, Concept of Function, Use of Lambda, Filter, Map and Zip, Concept of Error handling. Learn how to use pip. Introduction of Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Request and Opencv library. Concept of Data Cleaning. Apply ML Models.
After completing this course, student will be able to: Describe about number, strings in python, Express concept of decision making and loops,
Describe about various collection data types: List, Tuple, Sets, Dictionary and various operation, Describe concept of function, use of lambda, filter, map and zip, Describe/Use concept of error handling. Students will be able to use Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Request and Opencv library for their research purposes. Able to perform data cleaning and apply ML models.
1. This course is designed in such a manner that a student from any stream/branch with zero coding experience, can take this course.
2. A small task (based on course scope) is assigned to students at the end of the course.
3. Programming assignments are given to students with topic learned.
4. Students can discuss their doubts with instructor at any time during/after the course.
5. A course accomplishment e-certificate is issued to student contains QR-code and student's image. By scanning the QR code, any person/ organization can validate the authenticity of e-Certificate.
Discuss about features, Setting the environment. Basic data types: Numeric & String data types and operations over it. Conditional & loop statements, break, continue and else. List, Tuple, Set, Dictionary and various operations on them.
Python Functions, how to create and use it. Importance of function parameters. Use of Lambda, Filter, Map and Zip. Python Error Handling, how to use it, Importance of else & finally.
Learn how to use pip. Introduction of Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib library. Learn concept of Data Cleaning.
Learn about basics of ML and its types. Apply ML models.
A ML based task is given to all the students and they have to submit their solution work and present it, in a 10 minutes presentation form.
A feedback is collected about course content, instructor and their teaching methodology.
To post you course feedback: Click Here
To post your comment/review on Google: Click Here
A course accomplishment e-certificate containing QR-code and student's image, is issued to the student. This certificate will be remain on our website for future use.